The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference, govern your access to and use of www.reagangoldgroup.com as a guest or a registered user. Should you purchase any products or services from us, such transactions will be governed by the terms of our transaction agreement, which can be mailed or emailed to you at any time.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract.
The Website is not intended for distribution or use in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We operate the Website in the United States. Anyone using or accessing the Website from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with United States and local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent such laws are applicable.
If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Reagan Gold Group, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website without our permission.
The Company name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Reagan Gold Group or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Reagan Gold Group.
- In any way that violates any applicable law.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Reagan Gold Group, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Reagan Gold Group, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Reagan Gold Group. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to the Website
We may update the content contained on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material contained on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Distributed Denial-Of-Service Attack, Viruses, or other technology harmful material that may infect your Computer Equipment, Computer Programs, Data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website, or to your downloading of any material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any material obtained or posted through the website, or on any website linked to the website.
Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Reagan Gold Group nor any person associated with Reagan Gold Group makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without Limiting the foregoing, neither Reagan Gold Group or anyone associated with Reagan Gold Group represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Reagan Gold Group hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Limitation on Liability
In no event will Reagan Gold Group, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the website, any websites linked to the website, any content contained in the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain, and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business, or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
Please read this section carefully. It affects your legal rights including your right to file a lawsuit in court.
- Initial Dispute Resolution. Most disputes can be resolved without resort to arbitration. If you have any dispute with us arising from or related to the Website or these Terms, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information. Except for intellectual property, you and Reagan Gold Group agree to use reasonable efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly with each other, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
- Binding Arbitration. If the parties do not reach an agreed-upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is initiated under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to resolve claims, (except as provided below) subject to these Terms set forth below. Specifically, all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the Website shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Procedure Rules for claims that do not exceed $250,000 and the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures for claims exceeding $250,000 in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. Arbitration shall be initiated and take place in Los Angeles, California, United States, and you and Reagan Gold Group agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal court in Los Angeles, California in order to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- No Jury Trial. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory arbitration section, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial, but by agreeing to this mandatory arbitration section, they give up those rights. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
- Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in the party’s respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. You and Reagan Gold Group agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
- Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court with jurisdiction or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights).
Unless prohibited by law, you must notify Reagan Gold Group within one (1) year of the date of the occurrence of the event or facts giving rise to a dispute or you waive the right to pursue any claim based on such event, facts, or dispute.
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement